Hmmmm....let me think back that far.....what were we doing??? Here are a few things that come to mind!
1. Madek was in wrestling ;o)
2. Mark lost both of his Grandmas w/ in a month :o(
3. Kroix, Mark & I took a lil vacation to Charleston, SC
4. I will think of more as I look at pictures!
Madek started wrestling & let me tell you it was entertaining! The wrestling program was no joke that is for sure. Practices were held four days a week & it was intense!! I figured we would go 1 or 2 days a week but it ended up we would go 2 or 3 days. I figured it was good exercise for Madek!
For as long as I can remember I have dreamed of going to the Carolina's! I've always imagined them as the perfect place to live with warm temps, beautiful homes with large front porches & that sweet southern twang that I love so much :o) I wouldn't say it was everything that I had imagined but pretty close. We didn't have a lot of time and with Kroix along our activities were limited. We were able to check out the open air market, the Boone Plantation & do a lil walking around downtown Charleston. All in all it was a fun trip & Mark & I both agreed it would be a great place to go back for spring break when the boys are bigger!
With spring coming to an end marked the last day of preschool for Madek. This was Madek's 2nd year of preschool & he did wonderful. This fall he will attend his 3rd & final year of preschool before starting full time kindergarten. Here is a picture from the 1st day of school & one from the last day of school. Too bad the angle is different..he doesn't look that different. Wait until this fall...big change for sure :o)
Here are some pictures of Kroix from the spring. He sure was a growing boy!!!!
Hope you enjoy this update! Hopefully I can get up a summer update today or tomorrow as well!!!
XOXOXOX
Jana
No comments:
Post a Comment