So I wrote this blog post back in MARCH!! I never ended up finishing it!!!Here it is a "few" months later!! I really hope to do a better job keeping up our blog! Hopefully tomorrow I can write up a new updated post!!! I also need to update our header....hmmmm that is going to take forever....maybe that will get done too...we'll see! And there is something going wrong with me uploading my pictures, I have had to close out and sign back in 10 times...so 3 pictures is all I have time for now. I promise to be back tomorrow & get this blog caught up!!
Good Saturday Morning!! I am up a tad early this morning with a sick big brother :o( Madek has a fever and a horrible cough...going into urgent care when they open at 10 am. However...Mark and Kroix are still sleeping so Mommy is playing on the computer enjoying some free time as Madek watches cartoons curled up on the couch. It is such a bummer for Madek to be sick today as he was supposed to be wrestling in a tournament :o( He had been anticipating today for so long...just breaks my heart he has to miss it. I told him we could go to the movies instead :o).
So...what better time to give y'all an update on US!!! Or...as I see it...keep my blog somewhat updated to have to look back on years down the road ;o). Sorry for so many happy faces and exclamation marks...I just love them!!!:O)
Life has been wonderful to be totally honest. Kroix has completed our family in a way I never imagined or even saw coming. He is just the sweetest lil baby in the world and has brought so much love and happiness to our family is just makes me tear up thinking about it. Sorry if this sounds a lil cliche or mushy but there is no other way to say it but to just blurt it out! Everyone that meets Kroix just can't get over how happy he is! I always say he gives smiles for free....to anyone...anytime....he gives his big blue eyed, dimple faced SMILE :o) Don't get me wrong he has his moments...such as being a totally Mommy's boy....not letting me get too far away or even leave him for that matter. But I don't mind...I'm soaking up every moment of him being a baby!

No comments:
Post a Comment