Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Summer Update

Once again I am falling behind in updating our blog :o( So here is a list of our summer highlights so far:

1. Drove to Memphis to see Mark's sister Katherine graduate from The Southern College of Optometry. Also visited some dear friends south of Nashville...I fell in love with TN :o)




2. Only a short stay back home & we were on the road again heading back to my home town for my cousin Kyle's graduation open house.  It was nice to be home & see everyone but it was a quick & busy visit for sure.
3. After MI we drove to Chicago & stayed with Mark's Aunt & Uncle before heading up to WI for Mark's Mom's retirement party.  Whew.....that's a lot of driving!!!!!!!!!!
4. Then we were back home in MN to finish up moving into our rental that we will be renting for the next year or possibly 2.  G&G Kayser came over to help us with the "big" stuff & it was much appreciated!!!
5. So after driving 5,000 miles in 4 weeks & moving......we were DEAD!!!
6.  We spent most of the 4th of July weekend in the cities with Auntie Kat & Uncle Nels (Mark's sister & husband).  Then we headed back home to enjoy walking a 5k as a family, the parade, & fireworks with our new friends the Havlorson family!!!
7.  Lets see here....I'm trying to remember what's next......oh yeah...I'm still pregnant...growing like crazy! It really has been going by very fast but these last few hot weeks have been a lil slow.....11 more weeks to go...wooohooo!
8. Madek & I took a wonderful trip back to Esky to visit all of our amazing friends!! We had a great time staying with my friend Kristen & her family.  But I think the highlight was the girls dinner we had at our favorite restaurant & the girls surprised me with a super yummy cake...Boy or Girl??? Oh.....how I miss them so....:o) Guess we will have to visit again soon! Oh & we go to meet baby Alayna......sweetest baby girl ever...couldn't get enough of her sweet self ;o)

Summer is flying by & that is just fine by me.  I'm so excited for baby to arrive & enjoy fall with a newborn!!! Before you know it Halloween will be here!! Take care my friends & keep in touch!!!

And I have been horrible with the camera this summer.....sorry for lack of pictures! I'm sure there will be picture overload once baby is here ;o)
xoxoxox Jana

No comments:

Post a Comment